This website and other associated sister websites are maintained by Library Publishing Media (Oxford, UK), an open-access publisher and a conference organiser.
We only collect personal information that is provided to us by the users of our services (for example, corresponding authors and co-authors of manuscripts and abstracts, speakers, poster presenters, delegates and sponsors, etc), which includes:
- names, business telephone numbers, email addresses, business addresses and IP addresses
The customer information is held in our digital and paper databases and may be used by Library Publishing Media to advertise other products.
- Occasionally, we may share, rent or licence some of this information with our sponsors within and outside the EU for marketing. If you do not wish to disclose your details to such third parties please inform us in writing. Nonetheless, we cannot retract the information that we have already disclosed to third parties before such a request from a user.
- We may disclose personal information to government agencies, if required by law.
- We do not store any personal or financial information on this website.
- We use third-party services to collect money for our services, so neither we collect credit card and bank details of our customers, nor we ever ask for them, unless a refund is requested by a customer.
Further terms and conditions of use of our services, disclaimers and policies can be found on individual services.